Saturday, 17 November 2012

Clicks from Diwali Dhamaka- Series 1


Diwali, a festival of lights, has bought lot of happiness and prosperity in my home and has strengthened me with new hopes and desires.

 This time I got a chance to celebrate this auspicious festival with my in-laws and extended family. The festival started with Dhanteras and my hubby’s birthday (I got two reasons to dress up).

If you have read my previous blogs than you must remember that I have taken an oath of not buying new clothes for this festive season and I am happy to share that I have kept my promise. I was looking super classy in all five days of Diwali with my old wardrobe in a new way.

Here is what I wore to Dhanteras-










Suit,Santacruz (I don't remember the name of the shop)/Chappals,Last worn here)/ Mang Tikka, From my trousseau/Accessories, Everywhere

Tips:-

Accessories play a very vital role in standing out your looks. You can always chose statement ear-rings, Mang Tikka , Statement Rings, Baju bandh with your traditional outfit but do not wear everything together.

You can opt for different Hair Styles like braid, Hair bun, puff. Style them with hair accessories.

Red lipstick is in trend and it looks real classy. So, if you are comfortable in carrying the red lips than give it a try and if not than you can choose dark pink lips.

If you like the post share it further.
Share your feedback on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice Nidhi
    And yes it is Diwali Dhanalakshmi dress
    Happy Diwali (belated) :)
    tc

    ReplyDelete