Saturday, 15 December 2012

December- At Its Best

December is a month of parties,holidays and weddings. I had a wonderful start with a short trip to Alibaugh and I am glad I went for that holiday as I have been very busy with work hence I don't get time to interact with you all. But I am positive that this month will bring back the fun on Christmas and New years eve. After all they says All is well when it ends well.

This is what I wore on one of the days to Alibaugh.


Flip-Flops :- Gifted By Husband

Dress:- Gifted By My Sister

Ring From Bandra



Beach at Alibaugh





Join Me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Great dress, very cute :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you were holidaying at a great place !! :) Love your dress and specially those tangerine slip-ons !

    Following you now :)

    Much love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete