Thursday, 31 January 2013

After A Long Break

In case you guys are wondering where I have been then I was off on my yearly trip to my hometown- Jammu. It was a very relaxing and much needed break after 6 months.I went to attend the wedding of one of my dearest cousin Sourabh, who is a Major in Indian Army.

North is chilling in January but trust me it was not that cold in Jammu,the temperature varies from 10-14 degrees, which was very much bearable.It was a wonderful time with all the cousins and relatives and I got to wear winter clothes and boots after three years. And ya I have clicked shots from my wonderful trip for all of you which I will be posting in coming weeks.

Here are some pictures which my husband shot for me before going to Jammu.


Kurti- Rang Manch


Earrings- Westside

Shoes- From a Shop in Bandra

Salwar- Rang Manch


Rings- Bandra and Watch- Fashion and you
 Tips-

  • Black and Red is a very good combination and I like it most when it comes to traditional wear.
  • Pumps and Patiyala Salwar can never go wrong.
  • Patiyala and Kurti with minimum accessories can be a good office wear.

Share your Comments On FacebookIf you have any questions , Please write to me on nidhinindiya@gmail.com





5 comments:

  1. Awww!!! U looking lovely Nidhi <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of more dissapointed customer of Jabong.com. I had placed an online order of a pair of shoes and dress. I got this order timely and was impressed with their services but after unwrapping my order I was shocked to see the packet. That was containing both of the products but the shoes were not like I had seen on their site. When I called at customer care they told me to replace that pair of shoes. But still no one came from their after calling them thrice in a week.
    I have filed an complaint against them on their site as well as at Consumer Court site but so far no action has been taken on this case. Please help find me the relevant solution or just be aware while online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lavanaya. This is really sad to hear that your product didn't meet your expectations. I don't know about relevant solution but one thing I do is to opt for cash on delivery.And I check the product before paying the amount.
    See everything has pros and cons. Online shopping is convenient but you don't get to see the originality of the product..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your pics Nidhi:)cute blog!

    ReplyDelete