Happy New year to everyone.Wish you a Stylish year ahead.
Share your New Year Resolutions with me on Facebook
Finally, the new year has started with new hopes,opportunities and happiness. I don't know if you believe in taking resolutions or not but after a long time I have made some resolutions that are a reflection of my past learning. So, here are my resolutions which I would like to continue through out my life.
- Don't be Blunt always - Yes, I am very blunt and Straight forward and this thing has made me in trouble so many times but I never give a dam until I realized that I am hurting someone's feelings. You have full right to voice your opinion but it should not hurt the sentiments of others.So..........
- Eat Healthy - This is something that is always in my mind and will continue to be my priority. I believe in living a healthy life and for that you have to keep a check on your plate. More of green vegetables and fruits..
- Reduce sugar consumption- As I have a sweet tooth this is something that is difficult for me to do but I am trying my level best to achieve it.
- Exercise- I have mentioned it before that I am into a corporate job which has weird timings. That helps me in building reasons for not exercising. Not any more, I have to make time and I will exercise daily.
- Shop Less and Save more- I have been following this from years. I think this quality is in my genes. I shop in a limit , in my fixed budget and I would like to continue it further.
Here is something which I wore last week
|Pants- Forever 21|