Saturday, 16 February 2013

Fashion Trends of 2013

Here are some wearable summer trends of 2013.Believe me we already have all of them in our wardrobes but the trick is to wear them differently. Well dress up doesn't mean how often you buy or how much you buy , it depends on how well you wear your existing wardrobe.

I haven't made any wishlist for the summers because I am intended to wear my existing clothes in a different way... You kind of say that I am saving myself to be a shopaholic. Now lets move to the Fashion Trends of 2013

Burmunda Shorts - Very comfortable and can be wore anywhere. If you don't have one in your wardrobe then you can cut your old jeans to make a comfortable Burmunda shorts.

Belted Floral Dresses- Floral Dresses has always been an essential for summers. Adding a contrast belt to your existing dresses will give them a new makeover.


Collarless Blouses- 2012 was all about collars, we experienced peter pen collars, wide collars, studded collars and what now. But this season is to give a relief to neck and go for collarless blouses.
What you can do is to fold your collars inside and make your blouse collarless.


Stripes- A trend that can never end. Stripes has always been trendy and wearable. Flaunt your vertical/ horizontal stripes  with the pleated short skirts.

White and Black Trend- This is the most classy trend that can be wore in office or in a party.

Animal Prints - I am lover of animal print though I don't have lots of them in my wardrobe but I have two good pieces that can be worn anywhere and everywhere.

Short Suit - If you don't have one then you can pair your shorts with the same color jacket that will give you a trendy look.


Pleated Skirts - Skirts is a rescue in summers and the pleated skirts can be worn with tees, blouses, shirts.....

Share your feedback on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. nice outfits!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blog you are running is just awesome. The stuff and theme of the blog is so impressive. The actual match, like your blog, is found on very rare places. This blog is so clear and simple, there is no useless content you have added just to show a fake knowledge about the topic. I am new to blogging and picking lot from your blog. Here is my blog if you want to take a look and do suggest me if any problem or something missing.
    Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete