Saturday, 16 November 2013

Tangerine and Tribal Print Skirts

Last year it was all about tangerine color; all fashion blogs,fashion magazines were talking about tangerine and ways to style tangerine in daily dressing.

Nobody wanted to miss the chance to style this beautiful color in their dressing. This is how I dressed it last year here but my obsession is not yet over. I love the color and I still find ways to add it to my dressing. I just can't resist the fresh look it brings to any outfit.


This is how I have styled my new Tangerine top which I have bought from Myntra . I paired this beautiful color with tribal print skirt which I have picked up from Max Fashion. The day I saw this skirt, I knew that it will look the best with this tangerine top though I am looking forward to style this skirt with other colors as well.

Somehow the look went just right with the printed black and beige flats, turquoise bracelet and wooden neck piece.

Here are some pix














Share your feedback by leaving a comment below 

Follow Keepitstylishnkn on Facebook , Twitter , Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nidhi. I really appreciate your thought about wearing tangerine in daily wear. This is a perfect color to wear in summer especially. I bought two Brandy Melville Skirts from an online store. Now I will pair one with an orange color top. Thanks for idea!

    ReplyDelete